Senior Automation Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
As a Senior Automation Engineer in Test you'll play a critical role in delivering the market-leading social software platform for the enterprise. In this role you will actively engage with Dev, QA, Product Management and Customer Support to achieve your goals. You¹ll have the distinct pleasure of being a hero to Jive's customers as you improve the product based on their feedback.
This role is based in Israel
- Design and develop test frameworks and test tools for Jive’s various products, ranging from on-prem backend systems to integration web services and front-end solutions.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD system.
- Collaborating with other Test Development Engineering team.
• Experience of 4+ years in Java or C# dev
• Proven experience in web applications testing (front-end, back-end, web
services, RESTful API)
• Excellent documentation skills (STP, STD, STR)
• Deep knowledge of test methodologies and product lifecycle
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
• Bachelor 's degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.
• Experience with one or more of the following tools: Jenkins, Rundeck, Selenium, Jira, Intellij IDEA, TestRail
• Experienced with TestNG, Mongo DB, MySQL
• Experience with Bash / Scala Scripting
• Experience with Git and Gerrit
• Good understanding of backend automation (AWS services, server side)
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at www.jivesoftware.com/jobs
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top