Sales & Partner Enablement Intern
2017 Sales & Partner Enablement Intern
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
The Sales & Partner Enablement Intern will be responsible for ensuring that all current enablement initiatives are thoroughly built out on our internal platform, affectionately known as Brewspace. This will incllude developing and supporting a range of interesting and challenging projects and programs that are designed to ensure the Jive Sales force and Partner community are well informed and enabled to sell Jive products, services and benefits effectively. This is a great opportunity for any Intern looking to better understand sales and partner relationships, and who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Enhancing the Sales Onboarding 30-60-90 Day Program: This program is continuously changing, and requires constant maintenance. The enablement Intern will be responsible for updating, and enhancing the current program.
- Maintaining Sales and Partner Home & Sales and Partner Jiversity: Communication to the Jive Sales force and the Partner community is critical to ensuring they have access to the most current news, resources and educational courses.
- Deal Rooms: New project – Sales Enablement Intern will build out the new standard for “Deal Rooms.” This will include providing proposals for feature and integration enhancements to Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Bridge LMS Platform: Responsible for integrating the Bridge Learning Management System (LMS) into the Sales Onboarding and other continual learning programs and initiatives.
- Partner Media Kit: Work with a core group of Jive Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to build and deploy a Partner Media Kit so Partners have a clear understanding on how to use the Jive brand and Jive assets (e.g., case studies and videos, etc.).
- Brewspace Partner Revamp: Revamp the current Partner location in Brewspace so that it is current and relevant to the 2017 Partner strategy.
- Partner Process Improvement/Automation: Help with automating a few important processes for Partners by building out new efficient processes that can be automated and streamlined.
- Partner Community Revamp: Help with launching the new revamped Partner Community.
- Previous Sales and/or Marketing Internships. Sales is preferred.
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Obtaining a degree in Business
- Great written and communication skills
- Junior or Senior class level
- Experience with Photoshop/graphic design an advantage.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented:You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven:You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial:You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate:You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top