Marketing Manager EMEA
Marketing Manager EMEA
A leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business is looking to recruit an outgoing, enthusiastic and results-driven Marketing Manager to help drive forward the company’s global lead generation efforts.
Reporting to the Director International Marketing, the Marketing Manager is an experienced marketing professional who can develop and execute integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and lead nurture programs with proven ROI.
Key measures of success for this role will include engagement with decision makers in target segments and verticals, generation of engaged leads, creation of Marketing Qualified Leads and Conversion rates of leads to Opportunities.
You will work closely with the Director International Marketing to understand priorities, direction, budget and management of the most appropriate activities for the sales region.
This role will work collaboratively with other marketing managers in EMEA, the EMEA Sales Development Rep team, the EMEA sales team and US marketing counterparts.
This person is able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role for a software company with responsibilities in developing innovative programs that reach new customers, drive customer retention and revenue growth.
Key areas of marketing responsibility will include;
- Digital Marketing, nurture programs and email marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Event management from concept, design to full and detailed project management and demonstration of results to KPIs
- Content creation – taking corporate messaging and writing emails, direct mail, content pieces etc from scratch
- Digital Media – SEO, SEM, PPC
- Social Media
- Data Acquisition and prospect database management
- Measurement and reporting
- Participate in the development, management and execution of offline and online marketing campaigns to generate new sales leads for the company.
- In conjunction with the Director International Marketing, communicate impact and metrics of marketing programs against targets
- Work closely with the Sales Development team to drive outbound support for field marketing activities
- Maintain close communication with EMEA sales teams to understand territory, segment and account needs, market trends and work with account managers to identify creative ways to access Target Accounts in region
- Partner with Integrated Marketing and Customer Marketing teams located in the US in planning and executing regional campaigns
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with prospect and customers through a broad range of online communications.
- Work with the web team to ensure that marketing programs are accurately reflected on our Web site and that all required lead acquisition components are fully in place.
- Development of content with US marketing team to ensure EMEA market needs are addressed and messaging and product positioning is accurate and effectively communicated to reach appropriate target audience.
- Consistently assess success and ROI of marketing and lead nurturing activities through measurement and optimization to continually improve.
- Reporting on tasks, progress and results within marketing team via weekly one-to-ones, weekly reporting, monthly reviews and QBRs.
- Communication to sales team to ensure that they are briefed on upcoming marketing programs, how to engage and follow up
Skills & Experiences required of the Marketing Manager:
- Degree educated
- B2B Enterprise technology Marketing experience (at least 5 years in a similar role is essential).
- Fluent French a distinct advantage
- SaaS experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of a team - willing to help on projects outside of their personal remit and contributing ideas and suggestions for the benefit of the team.
- Experience in marketing on an EMEA level and collaborating with US HQ marketing function.
- Understanding of, and passion to apply marketing best practice, across digital marketing, content marketing, nurture programs and online marketing is essential.
- Experience with email and marketing automation tools – preferably Marketo a distinct advantage
- Deep knowledge of SalesForce.com, as well as reporting and dashboards a distinct advantage
- An understanding of collaboration community and customer experience markets an advantage.
- Experience of analysing and understanding data to report on marketing program success
- Self-starter with strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Project planning and management
- Able to work in cross functional teams and manage multiple projects under pressure
- Experience in briefing and working with agencies
Back to top