Marketing Director, Content and Creative
Marketing Director, Content and Creative
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Jive is looking for a Director of Marketing who can wear many hats. We need a strong Marketing leader with significant content marketing background who will manage content creators, creative services and be the keeper of Jive Brand. This person will collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Work with VP of Marketing to map out a content strategy and visual execution that supports our existing initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to assess content gaps and content performance as it relates to the sales team.
- Measure the performance of content on a regular cadence.
- Supervise the management of content inventories
- Identify and produce content which addresses the middle parts of the funnel that drive MQL conversion.
- Develop creative concepts and designs for internal and external programs, advertising, events, digital marketing, demand generation campaigns, and more.
- Help develop and maintain communication plans, guidelines, and editorial content to share and promote brand assets.
- Aid in development of reporting and metrics as well as make strong recommendation on what’s working to drive a best-in-class model.
- Work with sales management on sales enablement programs utilizing Account Based Marketing (ABM) techniques to develop prospect segments.
- Conceive and manage the development of ‘content’ and content marketing materials (videos,whitepapers, articles, brochures, success stories, blog posts, references….)
- 10+ years marketing experience, including developing and managing campaigns, driving demand, and optimizing pipelines.
- High energy, able to manage multiple initiatives at a time. Strong ability to strategize on key initiatives while forcing priorities of what will get done now and what will need to wait.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
- Data savvy, both in terms of using the data to tell a story, and in terms of using the data to optimize campaigns, social media efforts, and more.
- Great outbound communicator and writer, with understanding of what makes a compelling story.
- Able to refine key messages and craft content that resonates with target audiences to drive behaviors and ‘call-to- actions’
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific
knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Determine and address content gaps throughout the marketing funnel.
- Right-brained enough to think creatively about content opportunities.
- Left-brained enough to analyze the effectiveness of our content.
- It goes without saying, but project management experience and attention to detail skills will be critical to this role's success.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Back to top