Head of Analyst Relations
Head of Analyst Relations
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
The Analyst Relations leader, highly visible internally and externally and reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, is responsible for all industry analyst and influencer strategies and execution. The focus is on developing an interactive program with analyst audiences that reinforces the Jive vision and market strategy, influencing positive recommendations through established and deepened relationships. Jive enjoys a leadership position with the top analyst firms, and we are looking for someone who can continue to raise the bar, with new ideas and outside learning to elevate the value of the program to both analysts and Jivers.
This leader will apply learning from analyst and market interactions, disseminating insights to internal teams for action, and raise the overall IQ of the organization with an emphasis on Marketing, Product, Services, Sales and Leadership teams. This is a unique opportunity for a talented professional to shape the collaboration and communications market at a time of dynamic change and growth.
- Develop and execute proactive analyst and influencer strategies across regions, working closely with the Marketing, Communications, Product colleagues and executive leadership.
- Ensure that the analyst community is well-informed and the Jive leadership and product teams are well-connected to the appropriate analysts and most relevant research.
- Work with Marketing and Communications colleagues to develop the strategy for communicating the Jive positioning and progress towards vision.
- Identify, research and execute appropriate analysts and influencers and roll out programs that align to market strategy.
- Optimize ongoing and socialize results with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
The individual will possess the following:
- A facility with the analyst landscape and a track record of successful industry analyst and influencer leadership. This person is comfortable with inquiries, strategy sessions and consultations, briefings, report strategy and execution, event strategy and execution and insights dissemination.
- Leadership presence, serving as a resident expert on the market and Jive’s market strategy.
- A balance of independent thinking and cross-functional leadership; able to partner across the organization to drive results at a range of levels.
- Ability to distill market trends, themes, competitive threats and analyst agendas into relevant analysis and communications for internal stakeholders, often executives.
- A passion for evolving the AR function at Jive, creating an enduring foundation.
- A track record for resource leadership, coaching spokespeople to successful interactions and advising marketers on the successful activation of positive reports.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- 12+ years professional experience in analyst relations, public relations, communications or marketing; 6+ years of analyst relations experience in a technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; advanced degree a plus.
- Marketing leadership experience across regions.
- Experience marketing enterprise, mid-market, SAAS, and/or B2B software.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Possess strong interpersonal and intercultural skills to work well with a diverse team.
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Facile collaborator and interest in using Jive product extensively.
- Creative thinker who is comfortable in a dynamic work environment and competitive category.
- Hands on operator who has a strong execution orientation.
- Confident communication style and instincts required to drive outcomes across varying audiences internally and externally.
- Excellent collaboration, written and verbal communications skills and a winning interpersonal style.
- Self-starter who ramps swiftly.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers.
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top