ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
The Escalation Manager ensures customer satisfaction by communicating problem resolution methods and status in a factual, professional, timely and consistent manner. Manages Support escalations and coordinates resolution of technical problems across multiple Jive departments through to completion and customer satisfaction. Escalation Managers are the first escalation point for customer issues, liaising between the customer and Jive Support & Development groups to resolve issues.
The position requires confident and proficient communication with internal and customer stakeholders from departmental to Board level.
- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction by proactively delivering up-to-minute information about escalated support issues.
- Create a plan of action and timeline for each escalated issue and align resources to execute the plan within the defined timeline.
- This individual will act as the customer advocate and ensure that escalated customer(s) receive the highest level of support.
- Key to success is a strong commitment to building relationships with the customer. Strong communication and negotiation skills are required.
- Provide customers with relevant information on Jive products and services.
- Proactively works on issue prevention. Works with Jive departments to improve processes based on previous escalation outcomes.
- Supports the sales reps on renewal and upsell opportunities to the services contract.
- 3-5 years experience in technical support
- Understanding of server-side Java, SQL, Tomcat, and other web technologies
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Energized by working under pressure
- Able to improve based on constructive feedback and willing to work hard to learn new skills
- Asks questions effectively
- Exhibits good prioritization when workload exceeds capacity
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside technical staff to drive incident resolution
- Ability to control and restrains reactionary impulses
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service while defusing difficult customer situations
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience with managing and maintaining SLA’s
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate.
Jive Software, Inc. follows an equal opportunity policy. For more information, please click on the following link:
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top