Engineering Intern - iOS
Engineering Intern - iOS
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Do you want to create a brand new consumer grade, large scale native iOS application for the enterprise? As an iOS Developer you'll play a critical role in delivering market-leading software that millions of people use. In this role you will actively engage with QA, product management, customer support, product design, UI, and the rest of the development organization to achieve your goals. You’ll have the distinct pleasure of being a hero to Jive's customers as you improve the product based on their feedback.
***Part time position***
- Work with other members of the engineering team on architecture, design and development
- Provide design leadership and technical assistance to other team members
- Must communicate effectively with management and peers
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, learn quickly and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Passionate about mobile design and development
- Basic knowledge in UIkit
- Solid understanding of computer fundamentals
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, learn quickly and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about iOS development
- Personal iOS projects- Big advantage
- Prior role in software development - Big advantage
- Communicator:You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented:You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven:You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial:You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate:You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated:You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top