EMEA Field Marketing Director
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
EMEA FIELD MARKETING DIRECTOR
The EMEA Field Marketing Director leads the EMEA marketing team and is responsible for marketing strategies, programs and execution in concert with the central marketing team and regional sales leadership.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented professional to shape the social enterprise category, a dynamic and growing market.
- Develop and lead team to deliver winning marketing events and campaigns in EMEA, working closely with the CMO and VP of Marketing, the EMEA VP Sales, Regional Sales Directors, and the local sales teams.
- Manage the team of 2 marketing managers and 2 marketing contractors to identify, research and execute appropriate demand generation and nurturing programs for target countries and roll out plans in local markets that align to corporate marketing goals, funnel targets and deliver ROI.
- Contribute to global marketing team planning process to ensure EMEA requirements are surfaced and met.
- In collaboration with global marketing team, determine, create and execute account based marketing campaigns for select lines of business or sectors.
- Collaborate with the customer marketing team to understand and execute customer retention, cross sell and upsell programs.
- Optimize campaign effectiveness; manage and socialize results with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain a plan to localize select marketing collateral including e-books, white papers, datasheets and social media.
- 8-10 years’ marketing experience, in a dynamic and competitive B2B sales environment.
- University degree in business or marketing
- Marketing leadership experience across EMEA markets; ability to attract, build and retain a world class marketing team.
- Facile in a modern marketing mix.
- Experience marketing enterprise, mid-market, SAAS, and/or B2B software via online and offline channels.
- Adept at using Salesforce.com.
- Flexibility to travel 20% of the time
- Possess strong interpersonal and intercultural skills to work well with a diverse team.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented:You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven:You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial:You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate:You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top