Digital Marketing Director, Content and Acquisition
Digital Marketing Director, Content and Acquisition
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Jive is looking for a Director of Marketing who can wear many hats. We need a strong Marketing leader with significant digital marketing background who will manage content creators and integrated marketers. This person will collaborate with product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant programs and content that result in increased business for the company.
- Develop integrated marketing strategy, planning and execution of global programs to drive new audience acquisition and pipeline goals.
- Devise a content strategy that supports our existing initiatives.
- Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc.) and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies.
- Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipeline goals.
- Own accountability with the regions and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns worldwide.
- Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, successes, learnings, and revised action plans.
- Drive deliberate actions in your go-to-market activities; be thoughtful in what you’re saying to the target, who the target is and what you’re trying to achieve with your actions.
- To drive action and attention, deliver ideas that are innovative and provocative with your marketing activities, not a classic high tech approach.
- Own your budget to optimize spend across creative and execution.
- Work with marketing operations team to optimize lead flow, metrics and reporting.
- Work with product marketing, field marketing, sales development, and field sales teams to develop collaborative programs that identify new buyers accelerate existing pipeline.
- Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaign impact on the business.
- Work cross functionally to assess content gaps and content performance as it relates to the sales team.
- 12+ years marketing experience, including developing and managing campaigns, driving demand, and optimizing pipelines.
- High energy, able to manage multiple initiatives at a time. Strong ability to strategize on key initiatives while forcing priorities of what will get done now and what will need to wait.
- Data savvy, both in terms of using the data to tell a story, and in terms of using the data to optimize campaigns, social media efforts, and more.
- Great outbound communicator and writer, with understanding of what makes a compelling story.
- Able to refine key messages and craft content that resonates with target audiences to drive behaviors and ‘call-to- actions.’
- Right-brained enough to think creatively about content opportunities, left-brained enough to analyze the effectiveness of our content.
- Mastery of pipeline management, waterfall metrics and how lead generation impacts the funnel.
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
- Experience with digital marketing methods and working with paid media.
- Experience with SaaS selling motions preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top