Customer Success Director - West Region
Customer Success Director – West Region
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Jive is looking for an experienced, results oriented Customer Success professional who will drive customer adoption, achieve high levels of business value and establish deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic companies. This leader will be responsible for overseeing the execution of account plans, strategic business reviews, and the ongoing customer satisfaction of our largest customers. They will act as a quarterback of a team of Jive resources required to achieve the joint goals of the customer and Jive.
There is a reason Jive is considered the #1 Interactive Intranets / External Communities provider by analysts, customers and the marketplace. It’s because our technology is more than a promise. It’s proven. Proven by successful companies worldwide who’ve used Jive to transform their businesses and achieve spectacular results. The Customer Success Manager will play a critical role to ensure we maintain our position as #1 and your impact to customers will be significant.
- Drive successful engagement throughout the entire post-sale lifecycle of assigned customers as the “owner” of customer relationships. Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers.
- Act as an extension of the customer, being a proactive evangelist within Jive and the customer to accomplish defined objectives.
- Align activities/resources on behalf of customers, in coordination with assigned Sales Executives, across Jive organizations including Professional Services, Customer Support, Renewals, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Increase the business value of Jive to Customers through gaining a deep understanding of their business strategy and objectives for Jive. Drive customer adoption, moving from viral to engaged, defining the social business program roadmap, translating business goals to achieving business value and overall customer success.
- Expand Jive sales in assigned customers by identifying cross-sell/up-sell opportunities of product and services, working in coordination with appropriate Sales Executives.
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success.
- Serve as the escalation point for customers, driving issues to resolution either individually or via the appropriate Jive team members.
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value. Drive quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects via a team of project managers. Responsible for project staffing and resource scheduling within assigned customer consulting engagements.
- Proven results managing C-Level customer relationships and achieving objectives of global customer account plans. Seasoned people leader who will matrix-manage a world-class team of global resources.
- Establish and review customer satisfaction reports appropriate for assigned customers in an agreed upon regular cadence.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Jive products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
- 8-10 years experience in systems application consulting or account management, either via a SaaS or IT organization, or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Ability to thrive in a highly matrixed and collaborative culture.
- Strong background in enterprise-level Project Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures, project plans, managing to time, budget and resources.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer business requirements into workable software solutions and overall business value.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels within an organization. Experience ranging from delivering high impact presentations in front of C-level Executives to creating Statements of Work.
- Strong Change Management skills.
- Services Sales experience in a Saas environment.
- Travel will be 30-50% for this role.
- Can be home office or Jive office based anywhere on the west coast but must be near a major airport.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Back to top