- Create compelling and innovative design solutions for t-shirts and accessories.
- Conceptualize, design, and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats.
- Create artwork for product related graphics focusing primarily on apparel, embroideries, accessories such as belts & wallets, woven labels, molded parts, and similar graphic applications.
- Research graphic and apparel trends in geek culture, especially as it relates to video games.
- Contribute to the creative process of the Art department, including department meetings, brainstorming, and concepts.
- Collaborate with members of our Art Team on a variety of projects.
- Report to work in a timely and regular manner.
- *Other duties as required
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, or similar, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience designing for the apparel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and novel visual designs.
- Ability to produce quality sketches by hand and/or computer.
- Thorough understanding of aesthetic and brand identity.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to design t-shirts, accessories, and other types of apparel.
- Possess hands-on graphic skills such as drawing, painting, cutting, measuring, along with excellent page layout and typography skills and ability to demonstrate skill in drawing and illustrating concepts.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Must be immersed in the geek and video game culture, and able to stay abreast of current trends in geek and gaming community.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position for over 8 hours day.
- Extensive use of both manual and computer-based drawing implements.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
- Must be available to work a normal M-F schedule, and also be available for occasional off-hours work as circumstances dictate
- Compensation: Competitive, DOE.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Aflac, 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor match.
Meet Some of JINX's Employees
Jorge sees that J!NX's popular video games brand resonates with its community—and is always consistent, clear, and coordinated in all of J!NX’s design and marketing projects.
Back to top