Artist - T-Shirt
- Create compelling and innovative design solutions for t-shirts and accessories.
- Conceptualize, design, and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats.
- Create artwork for product related graphics focusing primarily on apparel, embroideries, accessories such as belts & wallets, woven labels, molded parts, and similar graphic applications.
- Research graphic and apparel trends in geek culture, especially as it relates to video games.
- Contribute to the creative process of the Art department, including department meetings, brainstorming, and concepts.
- Collaborate with members of our Art Team on a variety of projects.
- Report to work in a timely and regular manner.
- Other duties as required
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, or similar, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience designing for the apparel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and novel visual designs.
- Ability to produce quality sketches by hand and/or computer.
- Thorough understanding of aesthetic and brand identity.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to design t-shirts, accessories, and other types of apparel.
- Possess hands-on graphic skills such as drawing, painting, cutting, measuring, along with excellent page layout and typography skills and ability to demonstrate skill in drawing and illustrating concepts.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Must be immersed in the geek and video game culture, and able to stay abreast of current trends in geek and gaming community.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position for over 8 hours day.
- Extensive use of both manual and computer-based drawing implements.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
Must be available to work a normal M-F schedule, and also be available for occasional off-hours work as circumstances dictate.
- Compensation: Competitive, DOE.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Aflac, 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor match.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in PDF format below. Please note that submissions without cover letters and salary requirements will not be considered.
*NOTE: Candidates who fail to submit a portfolio will not be considered.
Back to top