Toyota Sales Product Specialist
Jim Koons Automotive Group is looking for an Automotive Sales Representatives in the Falls Church, VA area. Voted One of the "Best Places To Work" eight times, by the Washington Business Journal based on "the Best People", "the Best Benefits", and the "Best Careers". The auto industry is setting sales records again so come join the excitement and build your career. The Automotive Sales Consultant will handle all walk-in store guests, answer questions, present our products, and educate the public about what makes our selling process different than the rest. An implicit responsibility of the Sales Consultant is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the new way of selling cars.
Automotive Sales Responsibilities: As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
Present vehicle attributes, model options, finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Facilitate customer test drives.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
- Prepare vehicles for customer pickup.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
- Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
Sales Representative – Auto Sales
Automotive Sales Associate Qualifications:
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Experience in automotive sales, is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of computers
- Possess and acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
- Sell new and/or used automobiles or ask about a delivery specialist position
- Achieve factory certification for product knowledge
- Present automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features
- Professional appearance - business casual environment at most locations
- Internet Savvy
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Quality customer service skills and/or sales track record is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
Benefits The Jim Koons Automotive Companies offers a compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay
- Large variety of health insurance options
- 401(K) Plans
- Paid time off program in addition to standard holidays.
- Offers a variety of staff development and training courses for learning new skills or advancing existing ones.
Spanish-(Vietnamese) (Hindi and Urdu) encourage to apply
No Agencies or third parties please...
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Virginia-Vienna, Tyson's Corner, Falls Church, Sterling, Falls Church and Wood Bridge
Maryland- Baltimore, Westminster, Owings Mills, Silver Spring, White Marsh, Catonsville and Easton
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top