Sales Product Specialist Arlington Toyota
- Arlington, VA
Koons Arlington Toyota
Great Potential Income – Commision only!
Guaranteed Training Pay up to $3,500/month for 90 days
Jim Koons Automotive Co. opened in 1964 with a single-point Ford location in Falls Church VA. Since then over 2 million cars have been delivered from our 20 dealerships in VA and MD! Jim Koons Automotive Companies has been awarded the #1 Best Place to work by the Washington Business Journal!
Koons Arlington Toyota is looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team and encourage men and women to apply for this great opportunity! So, don’t wait, we are hiring Sales Product Specialists now! The automotive business is about relationship building, team camaraderie and personal and professional growth. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
• Great potential income!
• Guaranteed training pay up to $3500/month for 90 days, thereafter Commission only
• Possible annual bonus – highest paid in the annual Cash Blast 2019 was over $40K.
• The ability to earn what you deserve – your efforts are rewarded!• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance available
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Discounts available
• Regular contests
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Career advancement opportunity•
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:• Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to match their vehicle needs with one in current inventory.
• Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology
.• Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
• Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
• Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies
.• Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.• Work the internet, phone and personal leads to convert them into auto sales.• Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.• Complete all paperwork• Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
• Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
:• Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!• Professional appearance• Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit• Great communication skills with customers and team members• Must have a strong desire to go out of your way to serve your customers• Must have a polite, friendly, outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated• Must be reliable and trust-worthy• Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent• Valid driver's license and clean driving record• Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.We are an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top