Mercedes-Benz of Catonsville Sales Product Specialist
Jim Koons Automotive Dealerships are seeking energetic individuals to be part of our award winning team. Voted One of the "Best Places To Work" eight times, by the Washington Business Journal based on The Best People, The Best Benefits, and the Best Careers. The auto industry is setting sales records again so come join the excitement and build your career.
Experienced luxury car sales is required. Our extensive training and on-boarding processes will help grow your success at our Mercedes-Benz Store.
- Must have experience selling new and/or used automobiles
- Achieve factory certification for product knowledge
- Present automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features
- Professional appearance — business casual environment at most locations
- Internet Savvy
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Quality customer service skills and/or sales track record is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
Benefits The Jim Koons Automotive Companies offers a compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay
- Large variety of health insurance options
- 401(K) Plans
- Paid time off program in addition to standard holidays.
- Offers a variety of staff development and training courses for learning new skills or advancing existing ones.
languages needed - Spanish-Vietnamese-Hindi and Urdu
No Agencies or third parties please...
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Virginia-Vienna, Tyson's Corner, Falls Church, Sterling, Falls Church and Wood Bridge
Maryland- Baltimore, Westminster, Owings Mills, Silver Spring, White Marsh, Catonsville, Annapolis and Easton
Job Type: Full-time
- Catonsville, MD
- High school or equivalent
Meet Some of Jim Koons Automotive's Employees
As the general manager of Koons in Tysons, Virginia, James is in charge of ensuring that everything runs smoothly, that every employee is supported, and that every customer leaves smiling.
Back to top