Koons Kia Woodbridge $4000 Bonus Mater Kia Technicians
Company: Jim Koons Automotive Companies
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Salary Range: $60,000 to $100,000
Salary Notes: Great pay plan, full benefits, bombarded service lane. Dental, 401k, vision, disability.....Contests, Healthy Living Benefits! Career Opportunity!
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Requirements and/or Preferences
Required Experience: Open
Koons Kia of Woodbridge has a Top Job available, as Master service technicians. Strong repair skills, with a proven track record, and must be a team player that works well with others. This position & opportunity won't last. Bombarded Service Lane in Woodbridge! Great New and Used Car Business!
Come join the Koons team. EOE/Background/Drug Screen/Driving Record.
Benefits/401K/Medical/Dental/Bonus Money/Factory Money/Product Discounts
100k+ per year pay plan possible, WOW!
Customer satisfaction bonus / Performance Bonus.
We get Bombarded with Customers!
So top performers need only apply
if that's you let's Talk!!!
Koons Kia of Woodbridge was Voted "Best Places to Work" 9 TIMES!
Thanks For Considering Koons!
Koons Automotive is excited to announce the brand new KIA location in Owings Mills MD will be opening in late May.
We are looking to hire Technicians to join our team. This a very rare opportunity where you are starting form the ground up.
Yes the shop is airconditioned.
Yes all the shop tools are brand new.
Yes all KIA special tools are brand new.
Yes you can have two bays and YES there will be 90 day guarantee for qualified KIA technicians.
Excited to bring on board experienced and motivated skilled technicians looking to grow in the automotive industry. Koons is focused on providing exceptional service to our customers by having happy rewarded team members. We are "BEST PLACES TO WORK "10-time winner according to the Washington Business Journal for a reason.
Automotive Technician Offers and Benefits:
- Paid Training With Opportunity For Career Growth
- Quarterly Tech Bonus Program
- We will match your current vacation time
- Flexible Schedule With 4 or 5-day Work Weeks
- MSI and Certifications Trainings Available
- Paid Tool Transportation
- A/C and Heated Shop
- Great Benefits Included United Healthcare Plans (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible Spending and Disability Plans
- 401(k) Saving Plan With Company Match
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed
- Clear communication with Service Advisors
- Document work performed and recommended on the repair order. Upon completion of work return repair order to Service Advisor.
- Road test customer vehicles
- Ensure that customers' cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service advisor and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
- Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent automotive certification
- 3 years' experience minimum
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have your own tools
- Team oriented, flexible, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Pay: $23.00 - $36.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Mechanic experience
- Cars and light trucks
Technical/other training or better
High School or better