Experienced Finance and Insurance Manager
- Catonsville, MD
Do you want to be Koons Elite? Apply today for the opportunity to be a member of one of Washington DC's most respected and decorated Finance and Insurance teams. We have an immediate opening at one of the highest performing Finance and Insurance Departments in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. This is an opportunity for you to take your career to another level. This is a highly skilled, advanced selling and management environment, with a heavy focus on contract turn, customer centric processes. We achieve the highest levels of excellence in the retail sales of Finance and Insurance products. Extensive automotive retail success experience required.
- Unlimited earning potential!
- Excellent Benefits Package including health, life and dental insurance and 401k
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Extensive Retail Automotive Success Required
- Must be fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains certifications in compliance and sales as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Managers accurately desk deals, submit deals to lenders for approval, facilitate credit decisions with our national lenders, and effectively close deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Audits all deals Post-Sale for compliance and accuracy
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Automotive Finance and Insurance Managers are team oriented and great motivators
- Must have experience in Automotive Finance Management and Sales
- You have to love people, especially customers
- R&R/power experience preferred
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to "close" while being customer centric and honest
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Must be tenacious, disciplined and conscientious
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Must be willing to submit background check and drug screen
The Jim Koons Automotive Companies offers a compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay
- Large variety of health insurance options
- 401(K) Plans
- Paid time off program in addition to standard holidays.
- Offers a variety of staff development and training courses for learning new skills or advancing existing ones.
- experience or Recent Grad : 1 year
- High school or equivalent
We have set up application questions for your job.
Candidates will be asked to give a "yes" or "no" response to the following questions:
- This employer will consider only local candidates. Are you in Baltimore, MD, Northern VA or Wilmington, DE ?
- Do you have at least 1 year of experience or Recent Grad experience?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent ?
Back to top