Experienced Automotive Technicians
- Catonsville, MD
Jim Koons Automotive Group is looking for experienced Automotive Technicians. Only experienced technicians need apply. Our Service Department is growing so this is your opportunity to advance and build a long-term career at one of our 7 quality dealerships in the Greater Baltimore area.
Responsibilities of Automotive Service Technician
- Mechanic will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
- The ideal technician candidate must be able to diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them.
- Mechanic will perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- In depth examination of any vehicle under current supervision, to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Clearly documents and records work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician/ service manager.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager.
Qualifications or Requirements of Automotive Service Technician
- 3-5 years experience as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic
- Preferred ASE Certification
- A valid driver's license
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required
- Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Contribution
Back to top