Koons Sterling Ford is looking for passionate and motivated Car Sales people to join our sales team and encourage men and women to apply for this great opportunity!
The location is - 46869 Harry Byrd Highway, Sterling, VA 20164
We offer - Car Sales:
- Great potential income!
- Sales Trainees pay starts at $17/Hour plus overtime!
- Possible annual bonus - highest paid in the annual Cash Blast 2021 was over $40K.
- The ability to earn what you deserve - your efforts are rewarded! Average pay range is $85,000 to $110,000.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Discounts available
- Regular contests
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunity - we provide a career path into Management
- We provide an excellent work environment with state-of-the-art facilities
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to match their vehicle needs with one in current inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Work the internet, phone and personal leads to convert them into auto sales.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Bring your "A" game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
High School or better
Has Car Sales experience
Must be tech savvy
Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!