Koons Lexus of Wilmington is currently looking to hire Experienced Service Consultants. Previous High Line/Luxury experience preferred. Voted "Top Work Places", 10X!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our dealerships have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. We offer an extremely generous compensation package, and an industry-leading benefits package.
Previous Service Advisor experience and a proven track record are REQUIRED! Previous Lexus/Toyota experience is a PLUS. Qualified applicants must also possess exceptional customer service skills.
If Selected, We Offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience!
- Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K & paid vacations!
- Plenty of career opportunities within a large dealer group!
- Ongoing training and development!
- Room for advancement!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Schedule service appointments and collect vehicle information.
- Secure agreement from customer before repairs are done.
- Clearly explain the requested service on the repair order.
- Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair.
- Advise customer's on the proper care for their vehicle and the importance of proper maintenance.
- Communicate the need for additional service when needed, using a detailed explanation.
- Handle customer complaints and maintain high CSI.
- Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer regarding changes to estimate or time table for repairs.
$75,000 to $105,000
Full benefits, 401k, dental, health, vision, discounts, contests, career growth, so much more!
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization