Do you thrive on using your storytelling skills to optimize the digital customer journey and drive demand? We are seeking an experienced, innovative, and collaborative Senior Social Media Manager with a passion for storytelling, activating audiences, and analyzing results to support our client's solutions in eCommerce fraud protection. This role is key to amplifying our client's brand narrative through earned and shared social channels. You will develop our organic social media strategy and lead implementation, with a focus on data-driven holistic campaigns, integrated storytelling, and alignment with business goals.
- Define social media priorities, goals and targets in alignment with business goals and insights on our target audiences.
- Design and execute an organic social media strategy that resonates with our diverse and global audience, promotes our thought leadership, and optimizes the prospect and customer experience across our social channels.
- Drive implementation across key campaign moments, focusing on generating engagement, leads and revenue.
- Partner with demand generation and digital teams to manage social communities, sync on paid campaigns, and identify opportunities to maximize engagement throughout the customer journey.
- Collaborate with product, content and design teams to produce impactful social content.
- Lead content planning, and write/edit blog posts, announcements, and both short and long form social content.
- Contribute to the department's editorial calendar, campaign planning, reporting and analytics.
- Educate internal stakeholders on social strategy and best practices to ensure campaigns adhere to brand guidelines.
- 7+ years experience in social media marketing
- Insight on the latest social media trends and how to incorporate them into B2B marketing plans
- Demonstrated experience using social media platforms, applying SEO techniques, and measuring social analytics
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr and Opal
- Excellent writing skills for B2B audiences
- Strong multitasking, project management and organizational acumen
- Responsive, responsible team player with a passion for teaching, learning and inspiring others