The Software Engineer is responsible for helping JAMF Software create, maintain and continually improve products that help our customers find success with the Apple platform. Will participate in agile delivery teams to produce new features that deliver features with high quality and reliability. Over time expected to develop to become a subject matter expert in various JAMF components and product offerings. You will be a key component in JAMF remaining the best of breed in end point management of Apple devices.
- Participates in agile delivery teams create, improve, and maintain software components (including tests) meeting the overall project requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of component changes with related elements to ensure seamless flow and continuity.
- Contributes effectively in agile events
- Assists others in owned components and other fundamental expertise areas
- Applies appropriate testing techniques to product validating assumptions and resolve data conflicts
- Designs component internal elements distinguishing public and private interfaces
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make JAMF customers successful and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release
- 2 – 4 Years experience developing enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes. (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years Demonstrated experience in current programming language (to include at least one mainstream objective oriented or functional language) and tools based on position requirements (Required)
- Java experience a plus
- macOS / OS X, iOS experience a plus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Good Listening Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Solution focused ability working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Back to top