Marketing Data Analyst
Jamf is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our marketing team, working in a collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
Are you passionate about using data to solve business problems? Are you curious, inquisitive, and driven to gather actionable insights from data? Are you flexible and adaptive, and able to wield technologies to find insights within data and tell compelling stories? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The Marketing Data Analyst position is responsible for measuring and analyzing key performance measures and creating tools to communicate insights to cross-functional teams. You will be focused on identifying and prioritizing our highest impact business opportunities and helping our teams make data-driven decisions that help us achieve our marketing objectives and quickly adapt our marketing tactics. Along the way, you’ll play a key role in evolving and growing the data-driven discipline within our team and contribute to our shared success.
- Collect and understand business requirements by meeting with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify and prioritize the highest impact business opportunities, gather and analyze available data, and help our teams make data-driven decisions
- Develop, measure, and analyze key performance measurements that provide insight into business objectives and gauge success of our digital and integrated programs
- Create insightful dashboards and data visualizations to help teams shape their activities and make decisions that lead to the greatest impact
- Report outcomes and analysis of integrated campaigns to Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and management staff
- Mentor team members to develop in-house capabilities in analytics disciplines
- Recommend and shape the technology we use to analyze and gain better insight into our performance
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages, analytics and visualization tools to access and analyze data; complex SQL queries skills a plus
- Strong narrative and visualization capabilities
- Professional experience evaluating and implementing analytic tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and the Amazon Web Services stack for data analysis a plus
- Experience with SaaS business models and metrics a plus
- Proven track record of leading complex projects to completion and achieving business objectives
- Ability to work independently and with cross-departmental teams
- Agile and flexible enough to manage multiple projects with overlapping timelines
- Self-starting and a highly-motivated team player
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: FT
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
See Inside the Office of JAMF Software
JAMF Software is a world leader in Mac OS X and iOS management. JAMF Software helps commercial, educational, and government organizations succeed with the Apple platform. It provides simple, flexible, and scalable frameworks to operate within through its proprietary Casper Suite. With its operational management software, JAMF allows IT administrators to maintain, update, and ensure that their devices are functioning at optimal performance levels.
Back to top