Java Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer at Jamf, you are responsible for helping us create, maintain and continually improve products that help our customers find success with the Apple platform. You participate in agile delivery teams to produce and deliver new features with high quality and reliability. You will become a subject matter expert in various JAMF components and product offerings. You are a key component in Jamf remaining the best of breed in end point management of Apple devices.
- Participate in agile delivery teams to create, improve, and maintain software components, including tests, meeting the overall project requirements
- Create, improve and maintain software components utilizing appropriate software language(s) while applying the necessary engineering theory and logic to meet overall project requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of component changes with related elements to ensure seamless flow and continuity.
- Contribute effectively in agile events
- Assist others in owned components and other fundamental expertise areas
- Apply appropriate testing techniques to product validating assumptions and resolve data conflicts
- Design component internal elements distinguishing public and private interfaces
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make JAMF customers successful and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release
- 4+ years experience developing enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes. (Required)
- 2+ years Demonstrated experience in Java and tools based on position requirements (Required)
Strong Communication Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Good Listening Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Solution focused ability working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Location: Eau Claire, WI or Minneapolis, MN
Travel: < 10%
Job Type: FT
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Supervisor: Manager, Software Engineering
Back to top