Share this job:
- East Hill-Meridian, WA
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
Be part of a team that is changing the tax industry and focusing on delivering exemplary customer service!
As a Case Management Associate within the Tax Debt Resolution team at Jackson Hewitt, you will be an integral part of launching a new national business to help clients resolve their tax issues with the IRS. You will serve as a "utility player", supporting our pool of Case Managers across a broad number of functions, including onboarding new clients, preparing initial client documents, reviewing client files to provide systemic updates, making compliance calls to the IRS and generally helping facilitate excellent client service. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who sees opportunities to help Case Managers and clients, taking quick action to meet identified areas of improvement or concern.
What you'll do here:
- Provide exceptional customer service in every interaction with the client
- Speak with clients on the phone daily and answering basic tax questions
- Assist in the collection of client financial information to construct a client financial profile
- Perform compliance calls to the IRS/State
- Upload Record of Account, Wage & Income, and Transcripts to case file in CRM
- Help schedule initial client appointments with their Case Manager
- Be the first line of defense to provide clients with updates on their cases when they inquire
- Monitor the status of client tasks and probe appropriately to ensure they are complete
- Upload client documentation to CRM
- Enrolled Agent with the IRS
- e-Services account with IRS and CAF number a plus
- 2+ years' experience in tax preparation
- Customer service experience in an office setting a plus
- Able to balance a high volume work load, multitasking with multiple clients
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with clients and team via telephone, video, or email
- Proficient at typing and comfortable with computers and new software with ability to learn intuitive tax debt resolution software, CRM, and other software or databases required for the position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to change
- Ideal candidate will have a strong desire to develop and grow in the field of taxation and debt resolution
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Over 4 Weeks Paid Time Off + 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Company Celebrations and Appreciation Events
- Fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative environment
- Ample opportunity to develop core and new skillsets and have a stake in your own success
- Freedom to create your best work and make a visible impact on the organization
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Back to top