IT Compliance Program Analyst
- Sarasota, FL
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
Jackson Hewitt is seeking an IT Compliance Program Analyst who will manage and support core aspects of the overall company compliance program. In this role, you will collaborate with the IT Compliance Program Manager and other key personnel to ensure company adherence to applicable regulatory requirements and other necessary internal controls and policies.
Serving as a key member of the IT compliance team, this person will be responsible for managing both partner as well as regulatory audits ensuring we are successful in meeting all associated deadlines and deliverables. This includes; planning, coordination, execution, maintenance and reporting of the overall IT Control frameworks; and other audit areas that may serve a combination of operational, financial and technology objectives.
The IT Compliance Program Analyst will support the evaluation of program controls from a technical and process perspective and work with the compliance and security teams to continuously increase control maturity while maintaining critical support for business operations. The position will collaborate with senior IT leaders, department heads, and members of the enterprise security committee to monitor enforcement of all applicable standards and regulations.
What you'll do here:
- Develop and grow technology stack understanding and business operations acumen to maintain compliance with program controls.
- Track compliance processes and audit requests in support of partner and regulatory compliance reporting
- Maintain compliance control evidence processes and workflow
- Monitor and review system logs and reports
- Collect data and monitor organization activities in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain necessary due diligence processes and develop artifacts as required by partners and regulators
- Manage and maintain company policies to include annual documentation refresh, exception reporting, and approvals
- Complete 3rd party due diligence audits
- Willingness to take on challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Work with multiple teams to gather information, analyze and create reports for leadership at all levels
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Other duties as assigned
Skills you'll bring for success:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in financial services industry preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) - (SP 800-53r4 experience preferred)
- Be willing to gain knowledge in privacy compliance, focused on information security, risk, privacy, and controls
- Experience with DISA STIGs preferred
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures, issue tracking and record keeping
- Thorough understanding of IT Security Best Practices
- An analytical mind able to understand the complexities of how to satisfy diverse regulatory obligations
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get if you join us:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 21 Days Paid Time Off + 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k + Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Discount Program
- Company Celebrations and Appreciation Events
- Fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative environment
- Ample opportunity to develop core and new skillsets and have a stake in your own success
- Freedom to create your best work and make a visible impact on the organization
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Back to top