Dir Product Management Attached Services
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
At Jackson Hewitt we have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT IS CHANGING THE INDUSTRY, WITH A FOCUS ON DELIVERING EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN JOIN JACKSON HEWITT!!
The Director, Product Management is responsible for defining, managing and executing initiatives to support a product portfolio that contributes to the business, brand and financial objectives of Jackson Hewitt. This position supports the Head of Attached Services in the development, management and enhancement of financial products and services. The Director, Product Management is responsible for leadership, growth and management of existing and new product initiatives, product line P&L, product planning and will contribute to strategic planning efforts. This is a collaborative role in which the Director will work closely with the senior business leaders in supporting the strategic initiatives of the businesses and the brand. The Director will be responsible for delivering regular status reports regarding various aspects of the product offerings and services. The Director will partner and collaborate with internal and external resources to create and disseminate information regarding changes and updates to product offerings and experiences.
- Work with the VP of Product Management to develop and execute an annual a product plan that supports Jackson Hewitt's strategic efforts.
- Lead the product management process to gain leadership team alignment on initiatives and investment approvals, leading to on-time, in-full product enhancement and development.
- Analyze portfolio performance, and assess product portfolio needs and opportunities through a thorough understanding of category, stakeholder needs, competitive field and related opportunities/threats.
- Translate strategic direction into project plans.
- Define goals, strategy, resource requirements, deadlines, risks, and contingency plans.
- Assign, coordinate, and manage deliverables across multiple internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Technology, Operations) and external partners.
- Work with Marketing and engage with the field team and franchisees to develop knowledge base.
- Communicate insights and product performance to executive leadership team and contribute to strategy development.
- Assess the performance of current product portfolios related to sales and profit growth. Rationalize and grow portfolio based on performance and opportunity. Leverage pricing strategies to appropriately position portfolio to maximize competitiveness and margin expectations.
- Support product and portfolio initiatives through product management team's direct and on-going support of sales training, skills development and product knowledge. Provide relevant content and technical expertise throughout the organization in the development and execution of support materials for portfolio.
- Develop and track budget-related to the activities defined above. This will include both internal and external resources, material use and collateral support. Manage multiple financial products initiatives and drive their success by maximizing product performance and adding adjacent products that complement the initial offering.
- Coordinate with relevant control partners (to include Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management) to ensure financial products are designed, implemented and managed in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- BA/BS Degree required
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in product
management or consumer financial services, card services, or the payments
- Strong program management skills.
- Thrives on owning a process and program
- A proven track record of leading and managing
multiple projects simultaneously and manage to results.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Deep intellectual curiosity and strong drive
to 'crack the problem'.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytics.
- Obsession with creating an innovative,
- High integrity and a desire
to make a difference in the lives of hardworking Americans
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Back to top