Client Support Associate / Kiosk Assembler
- Tacoma, WA
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
We're always looking for top performers to add value & make a difference in people's lives.
We offer flexible work schedules and pay based on performance.
The Client Support Associate supports the district with a variety of duties to include greeting clients, scheduling appointments, and marketing to local business. The positions coordinates client flow and assists in preliminary data entry and document collection to support an efficient and positive tax preparation experience. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature. This position promotes the Jackson Hewitt brand through the delivery of superior customer service. Will also assist in the assembly and tear-down of kiosks in Walmart locations before and after the tax season.
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets all potential clients with a friendly and professional demeanor.
• Engages in conversation with potential clients to share information about Jackson Hewitt's services and promotions.
• Quickly and accurately verifies and enters customers' personal and Form W-2 information into Jackson Hewitt's proprietary software.
• Assists with scheduling tax preparation appointments.
• Monitors client flow at the location and keeps clients engaged during periods of wait time.
• Monitors client activity and takes initiative to answer phones and resolve client issues.
• Maintains a positive image and meets all customer service and productivity standards as set by their supervisor.
• Meets set-up deadlines to ensure office locations meet brand/marketing appearance standards in time for office openings.
• Provides equipment service at Jackson Hewitt locations to assemble, repair or teardown furniture, computers, tech or kiosk components using hand tools.
• Assists in maintaining a clean and inviting workplace, this may include removal of trash, vacuuming or sweeping, cleaning counters, cleaning glass, etc.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends during season, preferred
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma/ GED, or equivalent related business experience.
• May require state-specific certification associated with handling confidential client information.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in working in a high volume retail environment preferred.
• Basic knowledge of computer functions required to include setup of office computer systems and the ability to troubleshoot issues
• Customer service or sales experience preferred.
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and insurance preferred
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Back to top