Marketing Specialist - Los Angeles (LAX)
Jack Nadel International, a nationally renowned creative marketing, promotional products & merchandise solutions company (www.nadel.com) is seeking a Marketing Specialist for our headquarters located near LAX.
This person will work on a wide variety of projects in a fun, fast paced environment. This position works with implementing marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness, product research, growing & maintaining JNI’s social media presence, as well as coordination of and attendance at tradeshows and company events.
Additionally, they will work in a department that acts as the central hub for vendors and suppliers who either currently do business with JNI or wish to in the future. This role also serves as the critical link for internal partners when it comes to vendor and supplier related matters. This person must have excellent customer service skills, strong written/verbal skills, be extremely detail-oriented, and have a 'can do' attitude. We are looking for a person who is interested in building a future with a great company that is stable, reputable and just celebrated 64 years in business.
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Generate written content and design for corporate website/blog and all social media outlets.
• Collaborate with Branding Consultants (Sales Team) and graphic design team to create effective marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
• Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors ensuring they meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time.
• Coordinate event planning for JNI annual sales meetings and regional end-user events, including venue and vendor coordination, as well as the development of event content and marketing materials.
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Support Branding Consultants (Sales Team) by providing sales data, market trends, and new product information.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics and pricing and maintaining research databases.
• Provide exceptional customer service and establish positive relationships with Branding Consultants, Vendors and Suppliers.
• Assist in order coordination by verify pricing, following up with factories, resolving order and inventory problems and tracking orders through to delivery.
• Ability to source a product when Branding Consultants/Branding Account Coordinators are unable to locate it under deadline-driven circumstances.
• Possess superior communication, organizational and customer service skills.
• Ability to adjust communication style and approach to successfully navigate various personalities and/or stressful situations.
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines, prioritize appropriately, cope well with change, and maintain composure under pressure.
• Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office products including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Graphic design skills, specifically with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
• Outgoing, friendly and approachable personality.
• Experience using program databases.
• 3 - 5 year’s experience in a similar marketing/vendor relations role.
• Willingness and availability to travel to offsite events multiple times per year.
Benefits Package includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401K with match, Flexible Spending, EAP, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time.
Meet Some of Jack Nadel International's Employees
As an advertising executive, Michael creates branded promotional products for Jack Nadel clients. He enjoys a degree of independence in his work, and the fact that every day is different from the last.
Back to top