Branding Account Executive (Commissioned Sales), New York City Office
Jack Nadel International, a nationally renowned creative marketing, promotional products and merchandise solutions company (www.nadel.com) is looking for strong Branding Account Executives in our New York City office.
The Branding Account Executive will be responsible for the acquisition of new business through prospecting, cold-calling and networking with the end result of closing profitable branded promotional product sales. We’re looking for self-starters requiring minimal instruction in the sales and business development process and are interested in building a career with an industry leader who recently celebrated 64 years in business.
As with most sales positions, your success is driven by you. If you are ambitious, passionate and goal oriented, our program is designed with you in mind.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through research, networking and cold-calling.
- Develop and deliver sales action plans with key strategies, objectives and targets to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts.
- Create target prospect lists based on industry, company size, number of employees and other metrics.
- Take an active role in new idea development and product research.
- Manage the development of proposals and presentations to prospects, including customer needs assessment, identification of required resources, management of customer expectations, and all subsequent follow-up necessary to expand business.
- Ensure profit margin is within company guidelines.
- Attend both in-house and external vendor meetings.
- Cold calling ability with aptitude for relationship building and networking.
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and put in the effort to grow both the business and your career.
- A solid understanding of the sales cycle.
- Strong customer presence that can quickly build positive customer experiences.
- Solutions-oriented by nature with a consultative approach to selling.
- Sound business development skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and comfortable using technology and office tools as part of the sales cycle.
- Strong presentation skills including proposal creation.
- 100% Commission Based plus Bonus for meeting specific outlined sales targets.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Voluntary Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance options.
- 401(K) plan with matching contribution.
Meet Some of Jack Nadel International's Employees
As an advertising executive, Michael creates branded promotional products for Jack Nadel clients. He enjoys a degree of independence in his work, and the fact that every day is different from the last.
Back to top