IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
IVY is seeking a talented graphic/interactive designer to work alongside an award-winning Creative Director and support all creative production within the company, including our digital platform, app, and print materials.
What you will do:
- Assistance in concepting and design of event invitations, graphics for the website, presentations, photo collages, posters, social media and other internal and external materials
- Market research, wireframing and design of various portions of our digital platform
- Assistance with concepting and design for our app
- Help with styling of photoshoots with sponsor product
- Oversight of user-uploaded visual content for quality
- Oversight of FB and Instagram for visual quality
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent with a minimum of 1 -3 years of experience
- Digital portfolio with relevant designs
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- A good eye, typography, and layout skills
- Ability to be creative on a tight deadline
- Technically savvy and quick to grasp new skills and software
- Understanding of web technologies, HTML/ CSS is a plus
- Creative, positive, energetic and proactive
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Ben P.Community Manager
Ben helps to grow IVY's community by interviewing potential members and sharing the company's mission. He also serves as the liaison between IVY's members and internal departments, relaying feedback to ensure the best experience.
Back to top