IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, multi-tasking and personable Operations Coordinator to join our IVY TEAM! This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. This person will assist the Operations Manager on day-to-day finance and HR responsibilities.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing month-end financials including Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Prepare financial reports such as cost analysis, budgets and any ad-hoc Finance related projects that may arise
- Reconcile expense reports and manage expense report payments
- Organize and file bills and associated documents
- HR functions; including employee relations and reviews
- Organize general HR functions. This includes on-boarding of all new hires, employee relations and reviews
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning/concepts that come from the team and implement ideas as needed.
- A bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- 1-3+ years of experience in similar roles
- 1-3+ years of startup experience
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Advanced level MS Excel with the ability to create pivot tables, vlookups.
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint & Word.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks highly preferred
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Understanding of fast paced and ever-changing startup environment
- Superb written and strong oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Located in NYC
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Ben coordinates communication between IVY's communities and company departments in order to oversee event planning and advertising or marketing strategy. He also connects members to exciting intellectual opportunities.
Back to top