IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, multi-tasking and personable self-starter who’s excited to help change the world through powerful communication! This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. This person will work with the Membership Manager to handle operational and administrative responsibilities cross-divisionally. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s looking to expand his or her work in email marketing and make a huge impact on thousands of customers.
- Help coordinate all pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes.
- Ensure site experience is consistent with email sends.
- Manage administrative and operational tasks to improve processes across all divisions of the company.
The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated and well developed skills in the following areas:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Time management
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent judgment
- High level of confidentiality
- Effective verbal/written communication
- Terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Understanding of fast paced and ever-changing startup environment
- Significant working experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Working comprehension of HTML fundamentals is a plus
- Strong collaborator
- Highly organized
- Superb written and strong oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Located in NYC
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Ben coordinates communication between IVY's communities and company departments in order to oversee event planning and advertising or marketing strategy. He also connects members to exciting intellectual opportunities.
Back to top