Member Success Manager
At IVY, we are all about our members! The Member Success Manager (MSM) is our premier community manager. He or she is the face of IVY and a true team player passionate about connecting, leading and inspiring our members to achieve their personal and professional goals.
As a MSM, you will serve as the trusted point of contact for all IVY chapter members and proactively ensure that members are engaging and actively participating in IVY’s experiences. You are the owner of our members and as such, you will be on the front-line, helping members with multiple needs such as account updates/downgrades, event questions, and personal/professional connections across multiple channels. You are the voice of the members and the community and will work across the organization to bring insights to life and deliver impeccable elevated experiences at every touch point.
This is a rare opportunity to gain broad experience at a tight-knit startup that is passionate about its members!
You will be responsible for managing overall retention, at risk process and member satisfaction for your IVY chapter’s members.
- Build strong lasting relations with chapter members. Identify their needs and work with the IVY community to help our members and elevate their voice internally.
- Onboard all new members and follow up with them to ensure satisfaction with events, product and services.
- Manage your local IVY Member Ambassador program.
- Manage member communications and draft weekly communications for community engagement.
- React to NPS responses, based on various data points implement engagement strategies for at risk members.
- Drive and manage event attendance strategies.
- Manage event RSVP lists and prepare post-event reports.
- Be the face of IVY at events – between 4 and 6 a month, proactively make member introductions both on stage and off.
- Support event implementation by elevating the voice of the member and working with the events team to execute improvements.
- Identify new opportunities for engagement, analyze post event data and proactively collaborate with IVY stakeholders to improve the member experience.
- Assist members with all questions and needs such as account updates, refunds, cancellations among others.
- Other tasks as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer success, community engagement or community management, preferably in a membership organization.
- Results-oriented, problem-solver, who is a self-starter, organized and adaptable, and have strong written and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and are genuinely interested in helping others succeed.
- You're quick on your feet - you know when to be scrappy and when to invest and stop cutting corners.
- You're flexible, empathetic, and patient with both team members and users.
Back to top