Lead Salesforce System Administrator
IVY is seeking a Lead Salesforce System Administrator to join an agile team of sales professionals. The Lead Salesforce System Administrator must have experience with custom-coding, be forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency. As a member of our Community team, you will help craft, optimize and streamline our enterprise sales operations process. You will be challenged to build elegant automation solutions that help provide extraordinary customer experiences at scale. We are looking for a developer who's eager to expand his/her skill-set, work together with a great team, and own the products he/she works on.
The candidate must demonstrate a strong knowledge of Salesforce.com functionalities and modules, have experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com, and currently be doing hands-on work in Salesforce.com Development, Administration and Operational Support.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the organizational setup in Salesforce.com
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Complete support requests related to integrity and accuracy data or controllable setup
- Create and maintain users, reset passwords and troubleshoot login issues. Transfer prospects, leads and opportunities upon request. Update and maintain proprietary sales team setup
- Understanding complex business requirements and translating to the technology teams
- Create and maintain custom reports as well as campaigns upon request
- Provide analyst support of established Salesforce.com Sales Cloud CRM platform
- Review and assist with any sales revenue discrepancies as displayed on the dashboards, reports or sales credits
- Create, monitor, actively update or escalate local/regional CRM issues to the corporate
- CRM Team, and act as a liaison between the end-user and corporate team when reporting or resolving issues for the end-user
- Interact with local sales staff, USCP CRM Team, local/regional, local/regional Finance, Marketing and other Delegated Administrators
- Provide local leadership with actionable sales analytics
- Build Salesforce related technical document specifications for business users
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree is required. Preferably in Information Technology, Business, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years Salesforce.com development with evidence of exceptional ability
- Extensive experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with SalesForce APIs
- Salesforce.com certification is required
- Experience in project management
- Strong analytic skills with knowledge of strategic, economic, and sales analysis frameworks and models
- Understand the World Class Sales process and how to move an opportunity through the pipeline via the opportunity and product object
- Proven track record of leveraging analytics and large amounts of data to drive significant business impact
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Desk.com or other relevant customer service softwares
- Demonstrates ability to lead, work independently and take initiative to meet established timelines
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and work with multiple accounts to ensure solution
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Summer Fridays
- Paid time off, plus holidays and monthly work remote days
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful office by Flatiron
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Competitive salary
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working to provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Ben coordinates communication between IVY's communities and company departments in order to oversee event planning and advertising or marketing strategy. He also connects members to exciting intellectual opportunities.
Back to top