Digital Advertising Sales Associate
IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
IVY’s Digital Advertising Sales Associate will be focused on helping build corporate partnerships for IVY’s media division -- specifically around our video, written content, and newsletter. We are looking for an individual who has ad sales experience, specifically digital media experience with a proven track record of acquiring new business and building/maintaining client relationships, and creating custom digital campaigns for brands.
Ideally, we are looking for a community-minded creative self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person must be highly organized, able to work independently and, most importantly, be self-motivated. We are looking for business development sales professionals that proactively pursue clients, rather than just sit back and wait for things to happen.
- Manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and ad agencies
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew/up-sell to drive revenue growth.
- Develop sales tools, promotional plans, and media kits as needed
- Drive revenue and profitability growth objectives by exceeding quarterly targets
- Develop and set the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Develop the sales pipeline to maximize revenue and provide accurate forecasting
- Generate a high volume of sales, prospects, presentations, RFPs, and deals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience
- Must have strong relationships with clients and agencies
- Self-starter, energetic, multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Must be able to think strategically, leverage research, understanding marketer needs and creatively translating these needs into compelling concepts and programs
- Strong attention to detail, be flexible, consultative and able to work independently at a fast pace
- Requires strong computer skills and efficient time management; must be able to multi-task
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Ben coordinates communication between IVY's communities and company departments in order to oversee event planning and advertising or marketing strategy. He also connects members to exciting intellectual opportunities.
Back to top