Community Growth Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, personable and organized individual with strong sales experience who is passionate about establishing connections. The ideal candidate excels at forming lasting relationships with a wide variety of people and thrives in social settings. We are looking for someone who can lead targeted outreach efforts to prospective members, form strategic partnerships, and engage members on a one-on-one basis.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly membership sales goals and quality engagement with IVY members.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute strategies, both in person and online, to thoughtfully grow our 20,000+ member community
- Assist the Membership Committee in the application process by conducting membership interviews
- Meet and exceed monthly membership targets
- Manage member and guest experience for multiple events per week — have a knack for bringing people together in person and putting out positive energy
- Draft and execute strategic communications, including follow-ups, event marketing and more
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of professional sales experience is required
- BS or BA degree
- Passion for continuous learning
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re well-rounded and able to talk about a wide range of topics with ease
- Exceptional people skills and high level of empathy
- Superb organization and attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce and startup sales experience preferred
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Extremely competitive base salary with uncapped monthly commission structure
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off, plus holidays and monthly work remote days
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Summer Fridays
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful WeWork office space
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Ben helps to grow IVY's community by interviewing potential members and sharing the company's mission. He also serves as the liaison between IVY's members and internal departments, relaying feedback to ensure the best experience.
Back to top