IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 100 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 300,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
We’re searching for an outgoing, personable self-starter who’s excited to help change the world through powerful communication! The Communications Administrator will be responsible for assisting in executing IVY’s email and social media marketing campaigns for 500+ events across 7 cities every year. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s looking to start his or her work in email and social media marketing and make a huge impact on thousands of customers.
- Assist in the execution of IVY’s social media marketing for all IVY events
- Assist ongoing daily operations of email marketing program
- Ensure site and app experience are consistent with email sends
- Ensure emails render appropriately across multiple device types
- Assist with other external and internal communications duties as needed
- Provide ongoing internal reporting for Key Performance Indicators
- Run daily reports using Salesforce to monitor email sends, RSVP lists, revenue
- 1 year of experience operating an email marketing program is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized – a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong collaborator
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience with Pardot, SendGrid and Salesforce is a plus
- Working comprehension of HTML fundamentals is a plus
- Superb written and strong oral communication skills
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Summer Fridays
- Paid time off, plus holidays and monthly work remote days
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful office in the Flatiron location
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Dog-friendly workplace
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Community Growth Director
Caroline focuses on finding amazing people to join the IVY community, ensuring they enjoy the entire experience by taking full advantage of everything the company has to offer.
Back to top