Brand Partnership Associate
IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last four years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 100 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has a national audience of 250,000 supporters with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our supporters passion points to life, including dinner and seminars with thought leaders, art immersions, film screenings, fashion shows, domestic & global trips, active lifestyle, social impact activities and much more. In addition, IVY has launched in the past year a series of content delivery channels that are helping to take IVY’s experiential content, as well as its brand partner’s integrations, to its national audience via podcast, short & long form video content (IVYtv), IVYMagazine, the IVY App, IVY.com and its direct email channels (newsletters, dedicated emails, etc).
Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our programming enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts & culture, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and entertainment. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate one’s social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
We're looking for a highly motivated, engaging, and innovative Brand Partnership Associate to join the Business Development team. This person should be independent, thrive on responsibility and be capable of managing their own projects and working towards a clear goal. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, with an ability to develop creative solutions utilizing IVY’s assets to meet a potential client’s needs. This role is in an extremely fast-paced environment and will prove challenging and demanding, so the ideal candidate is also extremely energetic, eager, and resourceful. Reports to Director of Business Development.
- Responsible for external sales of IVY’s events programming, experiential services, digital & content offerings, and other assets to brand partners
- Utilize creative and traditional outreach to drive sponsorship revenue growth
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and potential partnership clients
- Continuously prospect and develop new partner; research and develop list of potential leads
- Manage contract process with brand partners
- Reach monthly sales goals
- Keep on top of consumer, brand and social trends
- 3-10 years of experience in partnership, sponsorship, content or media sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to sell
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to creatively analyze and propose effective ideas/solutions for potential client’s needs
- Self-starter, resourceful, and eager to initiate and own new projects
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Pre-existing relevant relationships - a huge plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Adobe InDesign or Photoshop skills a plus
- A bachelor’s degree is required
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Summer Fridays
- Paid time off, plus holidays and monthly work remote days
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful office in the Flatiron location
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Dog-friendly workplace
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of IVY's Employees
Community Growth Director
Caroline focuses on finding amazing people to join the IVY community, ensuring they enjoy the entire experience by taking full advantage of everything the company has to offer.
Back to top