Solution Architect, Security
Solution Architect, Security
As our newest Solution Architect (SA), you'll experience the majority of your initiatives in pre-sales architecture and solution development working with our sales team. This will include face to face and remote meetings leading clients from initial high-level discussions around needs, requirements and budget to working individually and with the larger technical team to create detailed project plans, work estimates, statements of works and customer briefings and presentations
In addition to the sales components, you can anticipate utilizing approximately 25% of your time working directly on client billable activities such as projects, roadmaps, and health checks.
What You Could Achieve
- Work within a cross-functional technical and sales team to provide technical expertise in the design and planning of solutions.
- Interface with Director and C-level executives to introduce relevant technology and present ROI and cost avoidance figures
- Drive the team towards meeting key utilization, sales and recurring revenue metrics
- Create outbound customer and partner technical documentation and presentations that define the solution
- Research, identify, test, and select technology products required for solution delivery
- Evangelize delivered solutions at industry events, customer briefings, and other venues
- Provide mentorship and training to other peers at the same level or below on processes and tools; and to handle more complex issues / requests
- Lead interdisciplinary conversations with customers to establish pain points within their environment, identify possible technology fits and develop strategies to test solutions to determine technical fit
- Utilize a relationship-based selling strategy to become a trusted advisor to iVision customers.
- Provide input on the technical direction of iVision's product offerings to include new solution suggestion and maintaining market awareness of new technology and its potential impact to iVision customers
What You've Done
- 5-10+ years in the security field
- Experience in designing and implementing cyber security solutions highly encouraged
- Understanding of security solutions in public, private, and hybrid environments
- Understanding of security compliance standards such as PCI, HIPAA, NIST, ISO, etc.
- Proficient with security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Familiarity with SOC and SIEM solutions including SOCaaS / SIEMaaS solutions
- Familiarity with Endpoint security solutions
- Familiarity with network security solutions to include NGFW, NAC, and micro segmentation
- Business background (e.g. developing budgets, business cases, technology roadmaps based on business requirements) a strong plus
- A focus of the team includes solutions based on client roadmaps to include a combination of on-prem / CoLo environments, public cloud environments, cloud-based services, etc.
- A general background and understating of the basics of application services (e.g. Microsoft technologies), networking, and data center technologies is required
- An understanding of managed services sales and delivery is a strong desire
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including Statement of Work Creation, Visio Diagrams, and PowerPoint presentations for client opportunities
- Aligned IT service offerings with business strategy and customer pain points
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top