Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
As a Network & Systems Analyst, you'll provide monitoring and technical support for internal and external enterprise customers for Datacenter, Infrastructure, and Converged Network incidents that occur within a diverse set of IT environments.
You'll receive technical incidents and service requests pertaining to a network or systems related issue within your customer's technical environments, and be responsible for documenting your incident's resolution as you communicate your successful resolution with your respective enterprise customers. After receiving these initial technical server, storage, and network incident requests, the incidents will be resolved, or you'll escalate your incidents to 2nd / 3rd level engineering support, Vendor support, and both internal and customer management teams.
What You Could Do
- Responding to Incidents and Service requests from our Client's administrators & engineers.
- Responding to server, network and storage alerts as triage level of support and liaison between 3rd Level engineers to investigate appropriate resolution.
- Investigating error messages and determining resolution.
- Managing software, hardware and connectivity vendors to obtain support and resolution information.
- Overseeing/performing hardware/software upgrades.
- Building and deploying servers, laptops, tablets, VoIP phones, and printers internally.
- Tracking and logging all activity for incidents and resolutions in ticketing system.
- Coordinates with the other IT team members the development of the Service Desk knowledge base.
- Coordinates activities including Change Management with client resources through resolution.
- Assists in maintaining an asset management system to ensure that IT resources are secure and accounted for via ITIL methodology and the use of a CMDB.
- Provides regular updates to the Service Desk Manager on assigned projects.
What You've Done
Corporate IT support including, any of the following:
- Cisco routers and switches
- Storage Experience - preferably NetApp
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Active Directory and related support tools. This includes basic OU rights and administration.
- Server operating systems including Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
- DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP networking
- Third Party Software including: Exchange, VMware, Kaseya, & Microsoft Office.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities? Visit https://iVision.com/company/careers
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top