Senior SCCM Engineer
Senior SCCM Engineer
As a Senior Engineer within our Global Engineering Operations Center, you will provide technical support for internal and external customers for Microsoft related technologies utilizing your knowledge of Microsoft Management and Virtualization solutions, including System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Operations Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager or Azure.
You'll have the opportunity to collaborate amongst your team of engineers to resolve complex and challenging issues in a diverse set of environments for your external customers. You can expect to receive incidents and service requests as you track problems and change requests. This position is the second escalation tier and will be responsible for very technical problem resolution, as well as working with Vendor support.
What You Could Do
- Implement and support Windows Servers, DNS, DHCP, Windows, and virtualization
- Install, implement, integrate, and migrate Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365 environments for global industry-diverse clients
- Work with the latest Microsoft Infrastructure technologies and solve real business problems in multiple technical environments
- Troubleshoot and maintain core Microsoft Technologies
- Assist the team with the management and direction setting to include setting priorities, coordinating, and the reporting of accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Tracking and logging all activity for incidents and resolutions in ticketing system.
- Perform routine system maintenance on servers and applications as needed
- Assist in developing and maintaining PowerShell scripts for daily administration tasks and monitoring tasks.
- Maintain monitoring systems for Microsoft based products (implementing new monitors, tuning existing ones, etc)
- Be a part of an experienced award-winning team of Senior and mid-level Engineers tackling complex information systems challenges
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and customer engineers for supporting technologies – including storage, networking, security
- Participate in rotating "on call" responsibilities
What You've Done
- Prior IT Administrator, Windows Systems Engineering or Consulting experience a strong plus
- MTA, MCSA or MCSE certification a plus
When you are seeking your next game-changing opportunity, what are you looking for ideally? Chances are you are looking to be on an award-winning team that was founded by Engineers for Engineers and believes in the same core values that have helped you get to this point in your game-changing career. Join our innovative team as we push our customer's complex on-prem, hybrid, and cloud Microsoft environments to the next level of innovation.
There are endless opportunities for you, but few where you can work with those just like you - the brilliant, the eager, the innovative, the hungry, and the curious. We are ready when you are…
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development – all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future, today...
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of iVision
Back to top