Senior Public Cloud Engineer, Azure
- Atlanta, GA
Senior Public Cloud Engineer, Azure
As our newest Senior Public Cloud Engineer, you'll be joining iVision's Public Cloud Engineering team with an exciting and engaging role to oversee the successful development and delivery of iVision's Public Cloud Managed Services supporting globally reaching enterprise clients. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with a team of passionate and talented engineers supporting the latest leading-edge technologies across public hyperscalers.
Your primary responsibilities will be focused on daily operational deployment and management of client environments on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) while collaborating with our other engineering teams to ensure a world-class support experience.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to participate in product development efforts by working directly with the Public Cloud Architect and the Director of Managed Services to develop new offerings around public cloud architectures and analyzing market trends, client requirements, and remotely researching current and future technology platforms.
What You Could Achieve
- Management and support of public cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud
- Deployment, management and support of Microsoft Server Technologies (Windows, AD, SQL)
- Work directly with the iVision Public Cloud Engineering team to deploy, manage and support the day-to-day operational functions of clients utilizing public cloud platforms. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Compute, Storage, and Network resources
- Virtual Machines and Containers
- Analytics platforms
- Inter region Backup and DR solutions
- Cloud-Based database platforms
- Security, identity and compliance solutions
- Automation technologies
- Escalation contact for all client Public Cloud support tickets forwarded from the iVision Global Service Center requiring engineering expertise
- Work closely with the iVision Public Cloud Engineering team to develop and maintain ongoing process documentation, standards, and operational runbooks
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team to provide support and guidance on onboarding clients
What You've Done
- Experience in base networking within public cloud environments, including client site and end user connectivity to hyperscalers
- Experience in data management, backup and replication methodologies as it relates to public cloud environments
- Management and support of public cloud technologies
- Deployment, management and support of Microsoft Server Technologies
- Documentation & technical writing skills
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top