Senior Public Cloud Consultant, Azure
- Atlanta, GA
Senior Public Cloud Consultant, Azure
As our newest Senior Consultant, you'll architect, design, and deploy Azure's cloud platform as a component of new and existing hybrid-cloud strategies for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) workloads using Microsoft's best practices.
Your impact and influence will reach from pre to post-sales activities as you conduct planning and roadmap sessions which will walk technical and C-level executives through the key components of an Azure Environment to documenting the business and technical attributes of a design / planning documents in Visio.
Due to your thoughtful design and presentation, you and our team will implement the core services of Azure (network, compute, storage, Identity & Access Management (IAM), security) through hands-on keyboard experience as well as leveraging automation to deploy infrastructure as code. There are many customers who have already adopted the cloud with iVision in which you'll have the opportunity to conduct health checks and reviews to help clients improve upon their existing deployment.
What You Could Achieve
- Plan, design and deploy new public and hybrid cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure and lead clients will migrations and deployments
- Create Azure and hybrid-integrated Azure architecture and design documents leveraging Microsoft Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Review existing Azure Environments and help clients remediate them by following best practices to optimize for high availability, scalability, and security
- Design and develop automation to support continuous integration and continuous deployment using Terraform, Ansible, ARM Templates, PowerShell, and other tools / technologies
- Lead customers through complex deployments and migrations to Microsoft Azure
What You've Done
- Consulted with on-premise and cloud migrations and deployments
- Integrated Active Directory with Azure Active Directory
- Leveraged Azure Backups and Azure Site Recovery
- Cost management and budget planning for Azure
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code (IAC) platforms like Terraform, Ansible, and Azure ARM Templates
- Knowledge of Azure Advisor, Azure Security Center, Infrastructure and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Azure administration, troubleshooting, and optimization
- Experience with Azure Database Services, Container Services, Policies, governance, native monitoring, alerting, and security
- Experience with Azure networking, connectivity to and within Azure, including VPN and ExpressRoute
- Familiarity with Microsoft workloads (Windows Services and Servers, Active Directory)
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top