Senior Public Cloud Consultant, AWS
- Atlanta, GA
Senior Public Cloud Consultant, AWS
As our newest Senior Consultant, you'll make an impact on our pre-sales, post-sales, and solution management / product development teams as we build our AWS Public Cloud offerings together. This will include face to face and remote meetings leading clients from initial high-level discussions around needs, requirements and budget to working individually, and with our larger technical teams, to create cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services.
You can anticipate working with our current team of Public Cloud Engineers, Solution Architects, and solution management teams to architect, design, and deploy infrastructure components with AWS.
What You Could Achieve
- Implement, deploy, and integrate public and hybrid cloud solutions in AWS with a focus on business outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Design and plan new public and hybrid cloud solutions in a pre-sales capacity by working within cross-functional technical and sales teams to provide technical expertise
- Interface with Director and C-level executives to introduce relevant technology and present ROI and cost avoidance figures
- Drive the team towards meeting key utilization, sales and recurring revenue metrics
- Create outbound customer and partner technical documentation and presentations that define the solution
- Research, identify, test, and select technology products required for solution delivery
- Evangelize delivered solutions at industry events, customer briefings, and other venues
- Provide peer mentorship and training on AWS technical skills, processes, tools, issue resolution, etc.
- Lead interdisciplinary conversations with customers to identify pain points within their environment; propose solutions that fit their business goals and develop strategies to test solutions
- Utilize a relationship-based selling strategy to become a trusted advisor to iVision customers
- Provide input on the technical direction of iVision's product offerings to include new solution suggestions and maintain market awareness of new technology and its potential impact to iVision customers
- Do what you love, where you love doing it, with remote / telecommute / flexible work options
What You've Done
- Experienced in cloud architecture, design, and hands on deployment with AWS core services such as EC2, IAM, EBS / S3, RDS, CloudWatch, and net new AWS environment deployments
- Architected and designed serverless platforms leveraging AWS specific services such as Lambda, Fargate, Aurora
- Evaluated existing workloads and made plans for AWS migrations and hybrid-integrations
- Adapted the architecture to take advantage of cost savings through architecture and billing changes
- Created AWS and hybrid-integrated AWS architecture and design documents leveraging Microsoft Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Audited an existing AWS deployment and identified specific areas that were non-compliant with AWS' Well Architected Framework
- Extended and integrated existing environments (network, security, auditing, management) into AWS
- Deployed infrastructure as code through automation (CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible)
- Configured core services such as compute, storage, and networking at an expert level
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values, celebrates, and is committed to diversity and inclusion at our company. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top