Senior Network Engineer, ACI / SDN
Senior Network Engineer, ACI
When you are seeking your next game-changing opportunity, what are you looking for ideally? Chances are you are looking to be on a team that was founded by engineers for engineers and believes in the same core values that have helped you get to this point in your remarkable career. Join our award-winning team as we remotely and physically deliver end-user computing and private cloud solutions to enterprises across the nation.
Whether you are looking for a new team of brilliant Network, Data Center, and Systems Engineers to demonstrate your existing knowledge or simply have that intrinsic urge to oversee the successful development and delivery of the latest enterprise networking innovations, we at iVision invite you to learn more today. There are endless opportunities for you, but few where you can work with those just like you - the brilliant, the eager, the innovative, the hungry, and the curious. We are ready when you are…
As a seasoned Network Engineer, you will be designing, implementing, and troubleshooting WAN, LAN, and Data Center enterprise networks – including Data Center Fabrics. You'll lead the post-sales activities to deliver new Cisco products and services for strategic customer implementations within project-based engagements.
This is only the beginning of your story with iVision as you continue to help new and exciting enterprise clients. Your role will continue as you are consistently challenged and learn the latest technical trends with your iVision resources.
What You Could Do
- Implement and integrate network solutions in Enterprise networks and Datacenter environments
- Implement Advanced Network features including but not limited to WCCP, HSRP, and related technologies
- Design, implement and troubleshoot Performance and Quality of Service issues in Enterprise Networks and Data Centers
- Deploy greenfield and brownfield ACI deployments and deploy ACI in network-centric mode
- Integrate third-party services – like VMware - into ACI data center fabric
- Troubleshoot complex network environments and overlays
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 15%
What You've Done
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in networking
- Advanced Route / Switch knowledge with a focus on Cisco products and operating systems (IOS, IOS-XE, NXOS)
- Advanced L2 knowledge of Spanning Tree and related technologies
- Advanced L3 Knowledge that includes BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN and related technologies
- In depth knowledge of Cisco Network hardware including ISR / ASR routers and Catalyst / Nexus Switches
- Experienced and proficient in Cisco ACI including hands-on experience with ACI Fabric deployment
- Experienced and proficient in Cisco ACI
- Experience and understanding of ACI tenants, EPGs, bridge domains, contracts, L2/L3 outs, and service graphs
- Proficient with VMware and associated integration with ACI
- Proficient with Cisco ASA firewalls
- Strong project delivery skills and communications skills
- Strong written and documentation skills, and ability to author professional design documentation (Visio, Word, etc.) as well as customer demonstrations and proposals
What Will Separate You from the Rest
- Experience with Cisco UCS including deployment, configuration, and service profiles
- Experience with fibre-channel, FCoE, and related technologies
- Proficiency with firewalls outside of the Cisco product lines
- Fundamental knowledge of voice
- Prior consulting experience
- CCIE: Route / Switch preferred
- CCNP: Route / Switch, Datacenter, Security
- CCNA: Datacenter, Security, Voice
- Any certifications from F5, Riverbed or Citrix
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into seven complementary practices, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development – all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future, today...
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of iVision
Back to top