Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
As a Senior Engineer on the Escalations Team in our Managed Services practice, you'll be immersed with different network technologies including: Cisco Route / Switch, Cisco ASA, Nexus switches, ACI, ISE, F5, Riverbed, Citrix NetScaler, and Palo Alto to name a few. You'll utilize your skill sets to resolve complex incidents in our customer's diverse environments, as you collaborate amongst your colleagues of Engineers.
Your role will include support activities, proactive architecture decisions to assist with different clients' network environments on a global scale, and mentorship of team members that have an interest in similar technologies.
What You Could Do
- Troubleshooting experience with WAN, LAN and Data Center technologies (Ex. MPLS, MetroE, VPLS, DMVPN)
- Troubleshooting experience with various routing protocols (Ex. EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Troubleshooting experience with switching and Layer 2 and 3 issues (Ex. STP, MST, HSRP)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with designing and implementing hub-and-spoke networking configurations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with designing and implementing security devices (ASA, Sourcefire, Checkpoint, Fortinet, ISE - Identity Services Engine)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with load balancers and WAN optimization devices (F5, NetScaler, SilverPeak, Riverbed)
What You've Done
- Strong written and documentation skills, and ability to author professional design documentation as well as customer demonstrations and proposals
- Works well in a fast -paced team environment
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top