Senior Migration Consultant, Exchange & AD
Senior Migration Consultant, Exchange & AD
As our newest Senior Consultant, you'll make an impact on diverse enterprise organizations by architecting, designing, and executing Active Director consolidations, cross-forest migrations, integrations, and other initiatives throughout all phases of a project with your collaborative iVision team.
What You Could Achieve
- IT Design and Integration of Systems and Processes related to Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Communicate how customers' needs can be met through specific Active Directory and Exchange / Office 365 architectures
- Conduct assessments on existing Active Directory and Exchange 20xx environments and identify areas that are non-compliant with Microsoft's recommended best practices
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions
- Assist with migration related pre-sales activities and processes
- Manage teams of migration consultants and client resources
- Architect, lead, and implement technical project activities
- Architect and implement Migration infrastructure and processes
- Architect directory services, SSO, and identity management solutions
- Architect Exchange messaging solutions
- Adapt the architecture to take advantage of cost saving through architecture and billing changes
- Follow necessary Change Management processes and procedures
- Enterprise Identity and Information Assurance
- Troubleshoot and address common directory related issues
- Do what you love, where you love doing it, with remote / telecommute / flexible work options
What You've Accomplished
- Active Directory and Exchange / Office 365 (O365 architecture, design and hands on deployment)
- Deployed net new Active Directory environments including all core services
- Created Exchange / O365 integrated architectures and migration approaches to facilitate project planning
- Created design and migration documents leveraging Microsoft Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Use and knowledge of native as well as third party migration tools, such as Quest, BitTitan
- Hands-on experience with Core AD and Exchange service integration and migrations including:
- IAM integration with Azure AD which includes ADFS and Directory Synchronization,
- knowledge of and O365
- Quest Migration Manager for AD / Exchange Solutions
- Quest On-Demand Migration Suite
- Active Directory Migrations (various tools)
- Exchange Server Migrations (On-premise and Online)
- Exchange Cross Forest Coexistence
- Office 365 / Azure AD
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise Platforms
- Identity Management
- Active Directory Management, Group Policy Object Management
- Knowledgeable of core services: DNS, DHCP, GPO, WINS, Sites and Services, Active Directory Deployment and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Certificate Management
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top