Senior Citrix Administrator
Senior Citrix Administrator
As a Senior Citrix Administrator, you will be helping our enterprise clientele optimize application / desktop delivery, and their end-user experience, with Citrix technologies such as XenApp and XenDesktop. If you possess a passion for Citrix, have the unique blend of technical depth and customer / solution focus, as well as enjoy delivering end-user computing and private enterprise cloud solutions then you have found your new team.
As our newest Citrix Engineer, you'll possess all of the resources you need to push your strengths further as you work on your dream projects to deliver workplace solutions based on Citrix and VMware technologies. This is an opportunity for any technologist that wants to push the boundaries of next-generation enterprise technology as a member of our elite team of Engineers.
What You Could Do
- Implement and support Citrix XenApp / Citrix XenDesktop in multiple environments
- XenApp configuration, XenDesktop, Provisioning Server, some hypervisor and management experience (vSphere / vCenter)
- Manage XenApp 6.x / 7.x farms
- Administering Citrix provisioning Services (PVS) 7.x or later versions
- Installing / publishing applications in Citrix farms
- Farm and Servers Reports / Maintenance
- Configure and support NetScaler and Access Gateway solutions to support scalable delivery of applications and desktops to various endpoints
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and customer engineers for supporting technologies - including storage, networking, security, etc.
What You've Done
- Solid knowledge and experience with Windows 7 and application delivery / packaging solutions - including application packaging and virtualization (streaming / sequencing / isolation)
- Hands-on experience of XenApp configuration, XenDesktop, Provisioning Server, some hypervisor and management experience (vSphere/vCenter)
- Day to day handling of Citrix Issues/Citrix User Issues
- Experience with troubleshooting Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop end-user related issues
- Experience with and knowledge of third-party solutions related to desktop virtualization - including thin terminals, thin boot applications, profile/personality management, print management, etc.
- Experience with VMware View/Horizon
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities? Visit iVision.com/company/careers
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
See Inside the Office of iVision
Back to top