Senior Azure Cloud Engineer – Contract
Senior Azure Cloud Engineer - Contract in Irvine, CA
Join our team as we lead the strategic conversations in evolving a large-scale existing cloud presence based in California for a prospected one-year contract opportunity. You can anticipate this project to last one year in length as you collaborate business and technical leaders on strategically providing technical direction and leadership on the Azure IT roadmap, design, standards and policies, while providing support of their rapidly evolving Azure hybrid environment using Ansible.
What You Could Do
- Review current state of the environment to address changing business needs and map them to Azure design and deployment principals
- Recommend security / network enhancements of the existing environments, as applicable
- Provide guidance as the on-going subject-matter expert for Azure cloud deployment, networking, and security for IaaS and PaaS services
- Provide technical direction and leadership to resolving production and development operational issues
- Work with network, security, and data center teams to understand requirements and provide guidance and execution of Azure changes
- Monitor and anticipate changes to the environment to prevent outages
- Manage and extend and contract the environment as required
- Monitor consumption and make recommendations for budget management
- Manage security controls to provide least privileged access to key Azure resources
- Assist security in developing cloud security standards and policies
- Assist security in developing procedures for monitoring and managing cloud environment
- Assist the development and dev ops team in providing standard designs for application deployment in Azure
- Automate the deployment of Azure based resources with Azure Resource Manager Templates and Ansible
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply to your newest opportunity, and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top